Sunday 2 December 2012

Evaluation Question 5

How did you attract/address your audience?


To attract/address my audience for my film opening i did a variety of things such as showing some people my research and planning to understand what a rough outline of the story is and what genre it is. I also showed them my mind map so they know what kind of things were included in the opening such as props,costumes etc. Then I showed them my film opening and asked them what they like about it and if it fit in with the genre I was getting across. I asked them a few questions about my film opening.

1. What did u like most about the film opening? The thing i liked most was the music used during the opening. It brought a scary atmosphere which also would make you think something will happen which is what i expect from a horror film.

2. Did my film fit the genre? I think the opening did fit the horror genre because you followed the conventions of that genre such as scary music to build tension, cut scenes to show other characters that are in the film and what they are doing. You also used good costumes such as masks and a hoodie which tells you who is the killer in the film and using props such as knives which also is a typical prop used in horror film which also represents the film which is a slasher horror film.

3. Would you recommend it and why? I would recommend this film because it made me jump a lot. It used good music which kept me on my seat through the duration of it. It will give the audience a sense of fright and unexpected scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment